Just a quick share..I am back again with another grungy stuff.....my first ever card for Moxie Fab World Tuesday Tigger:Feather Weather.
It's an amazing fun challenge and I really enjoyed doing my card because all these colors in the trigger are my favorites...blues and greens just perfect with a dash of grey and white...how lovely is that....take a look!!
Tuesday Trigger: Feather Weather
And here's my take on the challenge...
I was motivated to play along because of the dreamy look of the picture and the colors...and that feather fits in so well....I wanted to give a dreamy look to my card too and don't know how far I have succeeded....A few close-ups of my card...
I did my background with paints,ink and gesso...the flowers were just party favor flowers lying around so it was just perfect to use them for this challenge....I wish I could have incorporated that feather in my card but unfortunately I couldn't find them...the sentiment 'Thank you' is the free font of Ali Edwards I downloaded and printed...
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Fena xoxo


Wow! I love this! So arty and the colours are luminous! Also love the text peeking through - you did get a dreamy look!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely comment...glad that you liked!!
DeleteSuch a fun fun card. You took the elements and really made them your own. The pearls finished the design perfectly!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely comment nancy...and thank you for visiting my blog!!
DeleteI'm glad you played along! I really like your fresh modern approach. Hope you play along often.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the lovely comment!! will try to join often...
DeleteFena, you've certainly achieved a dreamy look on your gorgeous card! Wonderful take on the Trigger photo!
ReplyDeleteThanks Heather...im glad you liked it!!
DeleteHey Fena! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Cath...I really loved the trigger and the colors in it!!
Delete