Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Moxie Fab World Gift Tag Challenge

Hey everyone...

Wow I have been following Moxie Fab World for quite some time now and I am always blown away by the amazing talent out here...I get to see amazing creations and its just out of this world...

I love love doing mixed media backgrounds and I am a sucker for Grunge...I keep experimenting it wasting a bunch of papers in my house...

So I decided to do those art journals once in a while but before that I thought why not start with these tags and cards which are like mini pieces of art and then slowly start doing art pages and albums...

Moxie Fab world is a perfect medium to challenge yourself and think about how you can turn your ideas into mini pieces of art....

I would want to thank Cath for all these challenges on the moxie fab world that let us be enthusiastic and keep our creative juices flowing all the time...

I am playing here for the first time and so excited about it....So here's my tag for this Moxie Fab world: Gift Tag Challenge


A few more close-ups...



I used acrylic paints, tea (yup!!).... martha stewart ribbons and the lovely prima flowers, the 'precious' rub-ons is from Kaisercraft and that butterfly is home-made...just love how it turned out!!...

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Fena xoxo



4 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!! i dont have words ..but this looks so so pretty. The color combination is so cool..amazing how you could put all of this together!!Keep posting all your work..i love them. chow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment...Im glad you liked it!!

      Delete
  2. Hey Fena! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks cath for all the lovely challenges!!

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments...means a lot to me!!