Saturday, June 1, 2013

Moxie Fab World Gift Bag Challenge

Hi everyone..

I'm back again with another quick share...this is for Moxie Fab World: Gift Packaging Challenge...

Phew!! this was really a quick one because I didn't had the required time available to sit and think about how  I am gonna make this work...I did this with whatever stuffs I had available in my stash...

I remember during my childhood days and ofcourse after that how I used to gift wrap all the gifts I wanted to give to my family and friends...it reminded me of how I used to find ways to decorate the gifts and wrap them  up and find some or the other embellishment to finish it off..

When I saw this challenge I thought I have to make it work anyhow and I decided to make a box which can be used to gift some chocolates..




I started with downloading this template here.  I then customized the template as per to my needs by cutting it out with scissors (as I don't have those Die-cut machines). After putting it all together I then decided to add some paint...

I then punched in some white flowers with the EK-success punch...and added some prima flowers which i had received as a free gift...I then cut some thin stripes of white paper for trims and tucked it underneath the flowers and then stick some small pearls..(oh how I love pearls n crystal beads!!)..


To finish it off I then added this brass metal 'memories' on the lid...this was the first ever gift box I made in years now and I'm atleast glad how it turned out....

Thanks for stopping by....I'll be back with few more shares till then have a great weekend gals!

Fena xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Hey Fena! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Packaging Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks cath for this lovely challenge...it really motivated me to play along...

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments...means a lot to me!!