I have a great news to share with you'll today...
I am now on the 'Scraps of Darkness' Design Team...
Oh they have a wonderfully talented bunch of ladies on the team...
Please visit their blog for more details...
So I will be getting to play with their yummy kits and I am pretty excited about it....
A special thank you to Melinda for inviting me to this talented team.....
For more info on their fabulously coordinated kits visit here....
And their shop and to purchase the kits visit here....
I also would like to thank everyone who visit my blog and leave beautiful comments....
I really truly appreciate all that...
Also I wish one and all a very Happy New Year...
its just around the corner and
May everyone be blessed with Health, Wealth, peace and Happiness...
Take care and keep smiling...
Hugs,
Fena xoxo
Welcome to the team, Fena, and Happy New Year! ~Melinda
ReplyDeleteCongrats Fena that is just awesome! ;-)
ReplyDeleteWelcom Fena! Can't wait to see your work with the kits!
ReplyDeletewhoah this weblog is excellent i really like reading your articles.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work! You know, many persons are looking round for this info, you can aid them greatly.
my weblog: printing press in dubai