Monday, December 1, 2014

GD for Sketch Challenge No. 40 at ScrapAfrica

Hey you'lll,

How are all...
Hope you guys had an awesome weekend....

I have something to share with you guys...

The lovely Denise from ScrapAfrica invited me as a Guest Designer to play along with their Sketch Challenge no. 40 and I was so honored and thrilled...

First lets take a look at their super awesome sketch...


Here is the information about the Sketch Challenge no. 40

Isn't it the sketch amazing?? Well I loved every bit of it and this is what I came up with....




I took inspiration from the hexagons in the sketch and decided to use some stamps as you know its the first thing I love to do in my layouts....so I used the hexagons stamps from Bo Bunny..


I decided to use 13Arts papers from the 'Timeless' collection...love those gorgeous papers....and did lots of 'gessoing' in the background to create some background texture...



Thank you so much for visiting and hope you got a little inspiration to play along with this awesome sketch challenge at ScrapAfrica and please hop over to see more fabulous inspiration by their so very talented DT....

hugs,
Fena xo




3 comments:

  1. Your page is really fabulous Fena! I love the amazing details, gorgeous texture and the gorgeous colours! The photo is soooo precious too! Thanks so much for creating this beaut for our challenge at Scrap Africa, I really do appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fena this is amazing!!!!!! Beautiful bright colors...love love love that amazing background with those textures and paints...great photo too! Denise is so sweet, she is a really wonderful person...congrats on your guest spot! So well deserved! Thanks for dropping by my blog :) Big hugs, your friend, Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous interpretation of the sketch & I'm loving all those textures & colors in the background! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments...means a lot to me!!