Hello crafty friends!!
Hope you all had an awesome weekend...
I am here to share with you all an art journal page which I created for 'Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #4 - Color Challenge'....
Art journaling is something that comes straight from the heart and its always been my soul...I love to dwelve myself into colors and its always been a soulful journey...
The challenge this month on the awesome Mixed Media Monthly Challenge blog is to get inspired by the colors in the photo..
So I just made an art journaling page using all the colors in the photo and I love the pinks and blues in the photo.
I used acrylic paints, gesso, stamps, sharpie pens, TCW template and mists. A few close-ups
The quote 'Everyday is another chance to change your life' i got from Pinterest...
Please do hop over to the blog to see more fabulous inspiration from the very talented design team!!
hugs,
Fena.



This is a gorgeous art journal page. I really love how you used the colors. Thanks for joining is at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.
ReplyDeleteThank you Donna
DeleteThat is so beautiful! Wonderful dimension and so much cool interest! I love it!!! TFS this lovely and inspiring work of art! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Linsey!!
DeleteHi Fena! This is incredible!!!! I just love that color palette, and your journal page is really beautiful....I want to try art journaling too...I bought a nice vintage book, I just need the inspiration to get started! Thanks for sharing this...the black and the journaling add so much depth.....it's amazing!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much lisa...I am also at the trying stage of art journaling...I cannot wait to see your art journal...its always amazing to see your creations!!
DeleteSo amazing....love the design and colours! Love the sentiment too and totally agree! ;-)
ReplyDeleteGood morning Fena - what an amazing page you have created love the colours and the texture - the wording is very true
ReplyDeleteHilda x
Love your art journal page! The colors and textures are amazing and I really love the quote you chose! Thanks for joining us in this month's Mixed Media Monthly Color Challenge!
ReplyDeleteHi Fena! This is such an amazing journaling page! Love the colors, textures and awesome sentiment :)
ReplyDeletethis is a beautiful page! you include so much dimension in your layers, it's lovely! and the sentiment is great. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
ReplyDelete-Rachel
rwkrafts.com
Beautiful! Thanks for taking the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge color challenge!
ReplyDeleteStunning page, love all the layers !!
ReplyDelete