Hi all,
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend...
I am so excited and honored to be the Guest Designer this month at Berry71Bleu. Thank you to the team of Berry71Bleu.
You can find the details on their blog here.
The amazing challenge theme for this month as goes like this below:-
You can find the details on their blog here.
The amazing challenge theme for this month as goes like this below:-
This September we want to know about the THINGS that you love. Make a project telling us about the things that you love, no matter what it is, we'd love to know! You can take photos and add to your project or you can journal it. Most of the time we never get to talk about ourselves, so this month we will talk about all the lovely things we love. We would love to see what you create so please join our Things We Love Challenge!
The challenge theme this month is by Marivic and it is to
make a project telling about the ‘THINGS WE LOVE’.
For me the list was endless. From Food to shabby chic treasures I love them all. But one thing that always kept me going was art...Art has always been my
passion and it’s one thing that I would never part with. When I am not doing
layouts I am always on my laptop or tablet sipping a cup of coffee and yeah I
do love chocolates and cakes(lol!!).
Here I was thinking about the photo in the layout and how I could capture the essence of the theme for this month. I came up with something that would really show about the things I love. I decided to grab most of the things that I love to do on a daily basis and capture them in a photo.
This is the photo I took to depict the things I love.
There’s coffee, paint brush, tablet and dictionary pages and few chocolates.
There are many other things that you always love to do but couldn't find the time.
And this is the layout I did for my guest designing spot...
'Things I love'
I used the 7dots studio nature walk paper by Dee Dee catron. I am in so much love with the 7dots studio papers...
I have made by background with lots of mediums consisting of stencil, paints and gesso.
Then went on adding embellishments and flowers. I also used some 2Crafty Chipboards which i painted with black.
Products used:-
7dots studio paper Nature walk by Dee Dee Catron
2Crafty Chipboards
TCW Kasia Stencil
Prima flowers
gesso,
paints
Thanks for looking guys....Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did...until next time...have a great week ahead...
Hugs,
Fena


Glad to see you back and what a smashing layout.Perfect papers for the pic and awesome embellishing and texture.Love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Pallavi!!
DeleteLove your take on this month's challenge. I could relate to everything you mentioned, the coffee, the chocolate, the paint brush. I'm in the same boat. In fact, I'm currently in the office taking a break from testing & looking forward to tonight when I can scrapbook a bit. :-) Fabulous design, wonderful textures & amazing colors...
ReplyDeleteFena this is just so totally beautiful! I love everything, GREAT photo (love how you put together all your loves - great idea!) and super design, amazing colors with the pops of black, just perfect....
ReplyDeleteStunning page......your styling is just amazing! Soooooo beautiful!
ReplyDelete