Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hi all,

Well every day is Mother's day but this day is something very special so it should be celebrated in a very special way...celebration and honoring of motherhood....

Happy Mother's Day!! to all the moms out there!!

This day I have a special card to share...I chose shades of pink to make this card..


I started with a white watercolor paper and then went on to add watercolor, mists, some prima flowers, kaisercraft rub-ons and that sentiment is printed using my printer...



 I would like to share this on Simon Says Stamp Challenge:Five 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The challenge was to :
A) You need to “pick five” things TOTAL to create your next project. (and yes, picking something like ‘copic markers’ would count as one thing but you could use multiple colors)

or

B) You need to use five of something (papers, buttons – anything!) on your project

or

C) be inspired by the number five
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I choose B) and added 5 elements in my card and they are:-
1. Rub-ons
2. flowers
3.sequins
4. pearls
5.paper thread

and I just added one more element and that was 'LOTS OF LOVE'...

Hope you all like it and have a very Happy mother's day....enjoy!!
fena xoxo


7 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous creation, Fena. The colors the textures you created are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Fena! What a beautiful card! Love the pretty background that you created and all the layers! Thanks so much for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning card! You have such a great eye for combining grungy and sophisticated elements. I really love all the different kinds of text you combined and the shades of pink are gorgeous. I like how you distressed the edges and incorporated a bit of bling here and there. This is a definitely a card that any mother would be proud to receive! Thank you so much for sharing this inspiring piece with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so pretty! Gorgeous watercolour background, layers and design. Love that black and white focal piece. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Fena, such a pretty card! You make gorgeous backgrounds and have a great eye for design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much to all the lovely ladies who stop by here to leave such wonderful comments...it means so much to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card Fena! It is really beautiful! Some mixed media loveliness...love all the details Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments...means a lot to me!!