Wednesday, March 5, 2014

SimonSaysStamp Monday challenge:Tick Tock

Hello everyone...

Just stopping by quickly to share a card I made for 'SimonSaysStamp Monday challenge:Tick Tock'.  This is the very first time I am participating in SimonSaysStamp challenges.

I just love mixed media so much and have been trying various techniques...





I used a thick heavy cardstock to make this card...I have used so much mediums, Studio gesso, Golden modeling paste and matte medium, Rangers embossing powder and inks, stamps, Tim holtz Clock rub-ons and Gears and that prima flower.






Please hop over to the the blog to see more fabulous DT creations...they are just amazing....Thank you so much for stopping by and thank you for leaving comments...it means so much for me!!

Fena xoxo

11 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful creation! love the colors, the background and all the embellishments are fabulous ! Thanks for joining with us this week on Simon Says Stamp MondayChallenge! Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mixed media piece is a delightful combination of colors and textures. Wonderful! Thank you for sharing it with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. I really enjoyed seeing your work and hope that you'll join us again soon. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Fena, wow.. this is such a beautiful project with gorgeous colors and textures. I love the fabulous stamping, and gear and flower embellishments. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bunch of layered goodness! I really like all the depth you were able to create. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning in every way!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW (in capital letters)! This card is absolutely incredible! I adore so many aspects of this piece! First off, the color palette is remarkable. I love how you've woven together such yummy shades of green and blue, yet kept it grounded with browns and yellows. And the accents you added with white and black are visually stunning indeed! You have so many gorgeous layers from the text to the splatters to the shiny dots of gold. My eyes loved taking all of this in. I really liked your focal point of the gears and flower, too, and the word "forever" seems the perfect sentiment for a time-themed challenge. And those edges!! What a clever technique to create sort of a fold-edged frame. I am STILL staring at your work! I'm so glad you decided to join us for your first Simon Say challenge. I hope you'll continue to share your inspiring work with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is fantastic!! That background is amazing with all the colors, textures and patterns. Love the text and clock elements and everything fits together perfectly. I hope you will share many more projects with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Fena! What a gorgeous project! Love the beautiful color palette and all the inky goodness! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much ladies!! all your wonderful comments just made my day!! you all are awesome.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my thats so amazing !!!
    love every bit of it ! Sply the flowers and the BG !
    Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving so much love.
    I wish i could find enough time to comment on each and every post of yours !
    Hugs
    PJ
    lightboxcreative.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments...means a lot to me!!