Hello friends,
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend...
Just dropping in to share a card I made for Scrap Africa Mood Board Challenge No. 47.
You can find all the details here..
Isn't the mood board amazing?? I have just head over heels when i got to work on this fabulous moodboard...
Load of paint gone in there..I first started with a layer of mask and modeling paste...
Then went in water color in green..Since I am a lover of stamps....I used Tim Holtz stamps and specially designed by the very talented Georgia Heald's stamp on the boarders..
The chipboard is 2-Crafty and the white flower is 13-arts...
A few close-ups...
Just hop over to the blog for more fabulous inspiration and creations by fab guest designers..
We have some super prizes up for grabs.
Firstly, this yummy EUR20.00 voucher from Scrapiniec.
Scrapiniec is Polish biggest and oldest chipboard manufacturer. They produce chipboard pieces in large variety of sizes and designs in Polish, English and even Russian language. Scrapiniec ships worldwide and fulfills also individual orders.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Scrapiniec
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/scrapiniec/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/scrapiniec
Secondly, is the super voucher from PPBN Designs.

“Here at PPbN Designs, I design SVG cutting files and graphics that will fit any design or craft need you have. My designs are easy to cut, easy to piece together and will give your scrapbooks, cards, party supplies and crafts a homemade touch that everyone will love! All of my cuts come with high resolution graphics that are also perfect for digital scrapbooking too! Please visit us and take a look around our shop. If you are looking for something but can’t find it, no worries! Just send me an email and I’ll do my best to create it for you!”
One lucky person will win this $30.00 voucher from PPBN designs. So a very big thank you to PPBN designs.

You have until 31 March to upload your projects.







Hi Fena, I love this card! You do grungy so so well, I just love all the textures and stamping, really fabulous piece....I love that Scrapiniec chipboard....I went to their site to try to order some but the shipping costs 3 times more than the actual order I was going to place...do you know of any online stores that carry that brand...would love to know...hugs, Lisa xo
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa..thank you so much for visiting my blog..you are so sweet to leave such lovely comments on my blog post...well this chipboard is from 2-crafty...they also have a wide variety of lovely chipboard...I had won these in the Scrap Around the World Epic contest...it was just so fab to receive them all...I will also check out Scrapiniec chipboard..they also have some really great ones..hugs!
DeleteHI this is fabulous, such great textures and colours. x
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely gorgeous Fena! Really love the styling and design! ;-)
ReplyDelete