Thursday, June 12, 2014

I won the Epic Challenge at SATW!!

Hello friends,

Gosh!! things have been dead busy here but I was so waiting to share this news that I am one of the Epic Challenge Winner at Scrap Around The World...

So so honored to be listed there and there were so many gorgeous layouts...It is so amazing feeling to see the layout in that top section of 'Wall of Fame'......

I want to thank Helen and Vanessa from the bottom of my heart to choose me as one of their winners and giving me this honor...

You can just out the results post here..


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vanessa Tiberti's winner for 2Crafty!

FENA from the USA!




Congratulations!  You win $100 worth of the latest & greatest 2Crafty Chipboard designs!
Please contact Vanessa by email at salesat2crafty{at}optusnet{dot}com{dot}au with
SATW 2CRAFTY EPIC WINNER in the subject line & supply your postal address to her.

Vanessa said " This layout really captured the essence of the moodboard.
  It is a true celebration!  Great photo, layers & background work 
& love the hint of sparkle from the sequins."

I couldn't agree MORE!  Absolutely AWESOME work all round! 
 The detail really is incredible & the touches of gold around the edge 
of the page make my heart skip a beat!!  Aaaaaah....amaaaaayzing...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



So really thank you for everything ladies....
You are awesome!!

And one more thing...there's another fabulous challenge for this month and an awesome mood board by Di Garling for the month of June...so hop over and you can play along with this fab june mood board....

Fena xoxo

3 comments:

  1. A HUGE congrats to you Fena! I saw your page up at SATW and it caught my eye too! All happy feeling and beautifully layered...well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great page, congratulations!!! I'm so happy I found your blog, your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments...means a lot to me!!